Monday 27 August 2012

My Going out Make up routine!

Morning everyone!

I went out last night so i thought i would show you how i had my make up :-) and how i achieved the look and what proucts i used!
First of i cleansed my face using Liz Earle cleanse and polish.




I then applied a nourishing day moisturiser at the moment im using Avon Hydraradience.
Now to the make up i started off my base using Rimmels wake me up foundation.
and used a buffing brush to buff this into the skin for a near flawless finish.

Then used my Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer.
I used my finger to pat this under my eyes and on blemishes.

I then used my MUA powder to set the concealer.

Now for contouring and Blush, to give myself a healthy glow i used Avon bronzing pearls and ELF blusher and used a contour brush.


This is what it altogether look liked :-)


Moving onto the eyes!

I used my So susan sculpting pallette to achieve really good eyebrow shape.

Then used my soap and glory eyeliner on the waterline and tideline.
I then used my ELF beauty book to achieve the silver and grey look i did in my previous blog.
I lined the lash line with a liquid eyeliner from W7.
Then curled my lashes with my boots curlers and applied lashings of my L'Oreal telescopic mascara in carbon black.
 This was the overall eye look that i achieved:-)

I had a wicked time out and my make up stayed on well even though it was so hot in the bar i went too!

Thanks for reading!
Have you enjoyed the bank holiday?

Follow and comment!

Follow @emmilovesx
Like Emmilovesx on Facebook

Emmilovesx
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment