Friday 24 August 2012

Another Kukee Haul!

Evening everyone!!
Hope your all well,

I have a small Kukee haul to tell you about. My lovely boyfriend Russell went onto Kukee after seeing my blog post on my first order and bought me some lovely jewelerry and had it sent to me! Awwww!!



I love everything i got and it shows alot of thought went into the choosing of these pieces!


First off i got;
Flower earrings £2.00

You may notice that i bought these earrings with the black gem in my first review! I love these they go with so much and really add some class to a outfit!!

Next;
Chainmetal heart earrings approx £2.00

These are sooo funky i love them, so different and edgy!! cant wait to wear them!

Next;
Wish upon a star charm bracelet £2.00
Silver plated

I LOVE THIS!! It has such meaning to me as i love stars ( i have two tattooed onto my wrist)
and also the wishbone is cute to symbolize good luck!! Which everyone needs :-)

Lastly;
Multi Spike necklace £2.50
x2 gold plated spikes x1 silver plated spike

This is really edgy and cool and i think will look great on black to really make the silver and gold stand out. Will also give a rocky feel to a outfit!!

I'm really adoring Kukee jewelerry at the moment and have been eyeing up a double ring that has the seven dwarfs on it! I think its sold out unfortunately! Hopefully they will do more soon!!

Thanks for reading!
Follow and comment!!

Follow @emmilovesx

Emmiloves-x
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment