Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Festival Checklist!

Morning everyone ,
Welcome to my Festival Checklist :-)



As most of you that read my blog may have gathered, i'm going to V festival on Friday
 :-)

What really, never would've guessed Emma!! 
:-s !

Anyway i thought i would show you my checklist! 
If any of you reading this know me will know i love LISTS! 
It is quite long be warned!!

FESTIVAL CHECKLIST

TENT 
Obvious i know but i bet someone somewhere will pack up their car , think they have everything and realize they've left the most important part at HOME!! I don't want that person to be me!
Check out my Vlog with me and my friends putting up the tent!
Its a 6 man tent and there's three of us going so should be lots of space!

SLEEPING BAG
I've borrowed my sleeping bag from my boyfriends lovely brother Warren. Apparently its very roooomy!!

CAMPING CHAIR
My camping chair is just a cheap one from Wilkinson's for £8.00.
So hopefully i don't sit in it and go straight through it!

WELLY BOOTS
I don't want to jinx anything but the weather forecast isn't looking too bad for this weekend, but who knows this is England!
I've got my wide legged pair to fit my big calf's!
See my review on these for more details.

ROLL MAT
This is to go underneath your sleeping bag to protect you from sleeping on cold ground, effectively giving you as much comfort as you can get in a field!

RUCKSACK
This again I've borrowed from Warren, to fit all my essentials and clothes in. Hopefully its big enough, because i am a girl and that means i over pack!

WATERPROOF MAC
I got my Mac from Millets for £25.00. So it should keep me dry! Its dark grey with a pink floral print and it folds up into a little handy bag.

TORCH
This is essential especially at night after the acts when you have to find your tent in the dark!!!

Right onto the less important things!

Small coin purse - because i don't want to carry my whole big purse around with me.

Jewelerry - A mixture of my Kukee and Dollybowbow pieces. I'm also not taking my engagement ring just in case i lose it!!

Clothes - Obvious, this isn't a nudist festival!! I hope :-s!
I'm taking x 2 pairs of leggings
x 2 denim shorts
x 5 tops
x 1 Cardigan
x 2 Bras
and LOADS of knickers!! Oh and PJ's!

Over the shoulder bag - So its harder for someone to try and steal something from my bag and if they try to i will feel it.

Headbands/ Hat - I've got two headbands and a pink straw festival hat which i'm quite excited to wear!!

TOILETRIES
DRY SHAMPOO!
TISSUES/TOILET ROLL
BABY WIPES/FACE WIPES
ESSENTIAL MAKE UP
DEODORANT
HAND SANITIZE
TOOTHBRUSH
TOOTHPASTE
RAZOR
SMALL CHEAP PERFUME
BODY SPRAY

Obviously food and drink! Yes some of it Alcoholic but remember to take lots of water because you will end up dehydrated!!

Also don't take too much money or valuables and if you do make sure you keep them on you at all times.

PADLOCK YOUR TENT!! 
when you leave your tent area ensure you lock your tent! 

Don't make your tent too tidy! It will make it easier for naughty little monkeys to rob you!

MAIN THING TO REMEMBER!!

TICKETS!!!!
And to have bundles of fun!!

Let me know if you are going to any festivals this year would love to hear about them.
And any other tips for living the Festival life!
Please comment below :-)

Follow and Comment!

Follow @emmilovesx

Thank you 

Emmiloves-x










  • No comments:

    Post a Comment