Thursday 9 August 2012

Avons Moroccan Argan Oil

Avon

Advance Techniques

Moroccan Argan Oil
Review


Hi everyone , hope you all are well? Ive been thinking about what i wanted to do my next blog post on when this product came into my life.
This product is a Argan Oil which most haircare brands sell but why this is different is when i bought it , it was £2.99!!!
Some Argan oils start at £5.00 and go up and up in price.

Anyway ill give a lowdown on what an Argan oil is!
Moroccan Argan oil is a Leave in Treatment that absorbs instantly infusing the hair with moisture and shine. This product helps smooth the look of Dry, Damaged and Fragile hair leaving it looking Healthier, Shinier, Stronger and Soft to Touch!!

Amazing right!!

All you need to do to get all that is apply a couple of pumps into the palm of your hands and distribute evenly through damp or towel dried hair.

I did this wednesday night and then blow dried my hair. I felt it dried alot quicker and once dry my hair was soooo soft, it really felt like i'd had a professional blowdry when your hair looks shiny and healthy.
I really havent been able to stop touching my hair!
I even gave it to my mum to try this morning but she felt that it made her hair flyaway but she has quite short hair where as i have shoulder length hair so it appears to work better in medium to long hair.

Ive talked non stop about it at work today recomending it to anyone who would listen especially to one of my friends who has very long hair and feels her ends are quite dry. I feel this would do wonders for anyone with long hair and split ends!

I will definatly be using alot of this product and i can see it being in an empties video im planning quite soon!!

I will leave the link for you here so you can go and have a peek yourselves.

Will be doing a Review on Kukee Jewellery and My July Glossybox next :-) and will hopefully be doing my Everyday make up video this weekend! Im quite nervous!
Take Care everyone! Hope you like this review! Please Follow my Blog for more!

Emmiloves-x

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment