Sunday 23 December 2012

Few early pressies from friends!

Early Xmas Presents 
from my Besties!!

Me and two of my friends went out for a lovely meal to exchange presents and for a general catch up last night! 
We had lots of fun with good food!!

I thought i would share the early pressies that they so nicely got me for christmas!
Firstly can i just share a photo of the best pudding ive had ever!!!
Normally im not a pudding fan, im more of a starter and main sort of person but as it was xmas we went all out and had 3 courses!

This is my pudding!!
Its called a White chocolate box!
Its got a shortbread base with raspberries in a sauce inside with white chocolate around it creating the box! It was served with Chantilly cream and more raspberry sauce!
It was AMAZING!!

Anyway to the pressies!

My Friend Megan bought me a set of minature OPI nail varnishes in a vintage minnie mouse box.
The colours inside were called:
The colour of Minnie
If you moust you moust
Im all ears
and there was a bottle of:
Rapid dry top coat

I'd actually seen this on QVC and was really intrigued by it because i only use OPI when i go to a nail salon. 
The colours in the box are lovely especially 
Im all Ears
Which is like a hot pink with glitter in, so on top of
The colour of Minnie
 become the perfect match!
Sorry for the photo quality!

Thank you very much meggy for these!!

My other friend Sarah who is one of my oldest friends very kindly got me 
a pair of bow earrings and a big chunky bow ring!
Now i love bows alot , i love them so much i have one tattooed on my lower back!
So i was very excited and put the ring on there and then!

Also she got me 
A Perfume making experience for two!!
I have wanted to do this for ages so im super excited!!
Basically you get to go and make your own perfume by choosing from a range of scents and then get to take a small bottle of your own perfume home with you and you get to name it!

Thank you very much Sarah!!

Im very grateful for my gifts and in a way its nice to receive some gifts thats for me and not for the baby, not that im not very grateful for those type of gifts too!!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend and are excited for Xmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Follow and comment!

Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/#!/emmilovesxblogspot

Twitter- @emmilovesx

Instagram- emmi1989

No comments:

Post a Comment