Saturday 25 August 2012

Eye shadow look ! ELF Beauty book!


I decided this morning to try a look using the bonus gift I got with my ELF order! The beauty book! And the So Susan sculpting kit i got in the August Jolie box!

I used Silvers and grey to create this look and used my normal eyeliner and mascara! 

I enjoyed using these products, some of the eye shadows are better than others in the beauty book, there are ones with loads of pigments and others with none!!

The silvers in this palette i think really bring the green in my eyes out.
I used the lightest silver in the inner corners of my eyes!
A slightly darker silver all over the lid and underneath the lower lash line.
Then a dark gunmetal grey in the crease.




I then put my Soap & Glory eyeliner on the waterline , the tide line and above the upper lash line.
Then i set it with a black eyeshadow that came in the palette.

I then curled my eyelashes with my boots curlers and added lashings of mascara!

My L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black!

I then set the whole look with a spray of my Elf Make up mist!
I will put a link to the ELF website so you can have a look!
www.eyeslipsface.co.uk


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Follow and Comment!

Follow @emmilovesx

Emmiloves-x
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment